Terms and Conditions for Users of Leasing Information Services (LIS) Website
LIS is a provider of lease information and tools to access that information. These terms govern the relationship between users of the Digital Lease website (Site), and Leasing Information Services (LIS) ABN 112 538 691.
By using the Digital Lease website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you have with LIS or its affiliates.
Ownership of the Site and its contents
This Site is owned by LIS. Unless otherwise indicated, LIS owns or has a licence to use all of the content featured or displayed on this Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, designs, artworks, data, photographic images, moving images, sound, illustrations, software, and their selection and arrangement (Site Content). All elements of the Site, including the Site Content, are protected by copyright, trade mark and other laws relating to the protection of intellectual property.
The Site contains trade marks which may be registered or otherwise protected by law. These include LIS’s name and logo and the logos of various LIS products and services, and the trade marks of third parties. You are not permitted to use these trade marks without LIS’s prior written consent.
Use of the Site
This Site and the Site Content are intended for customers or prospective customers of LIS. You may only use this Site or the Site Content for the purpose of doing business with us. You are specifically prohibited from:
- downloading, copying, or re-transmitting any or all of the Site or the Site Content without LIS’s prior written approval;
- using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- manipulating or otherwise displaying the Site or the Site Content by using framing or similar navigational technology;
- registering, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe, or unsubscribe any party for any of our products or services if you are not expressly authorised by such party to do so; and
- using the Site or the Site Content other than for its intended purpose.
Registration Data and Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to:
- provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site (Registration Data);
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to LIS, to keep it accurate, current and complete;
- maintain the security of your password and identification;
- notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or other breach of security; accept all responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account; and
- accept all risks of unauthorised access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to us.
You may not use the LIS name or logo or other proprietary graphics of LIS to link to this Site without LIS’s express written permission. Further, you may not frame any of LIS’s trade marks, logos or other proprietary information, including the Site Content, without LIS’s express written consent.
The Site offers a number of links to the sites of third parties. You acknowledge that LIS makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or any other aspect of the information located on third party sites. LIS has no responsibility or liability for these terms or practices or the content of such sites and makes no representation or warranties about the products or services they may provide. If you choose to access these linked sites, you do so at your own risk. Links do not imply that LIS sponsors, endorses or is affiliated with, or associated with, such websites.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LIS, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, employees, agents, third party information providers and independent contractors against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable legal costs) arising out of or related to any User Content that you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through the Site, your conduct, use of or inability to use the Site, your breach or alleged breach of the Site Terms or of any representation or warranty contained herein, your unauthorised use of the Site Content, or your violation of any rights of another.
The Site Content is subject to change at any time without notice. The Site is provided as an aid to decision making and any material contained within is not intended as a substitute for equivalent professional advice in any given field. LIS uses reasonable endeavours to provide current and accurate Content, however the Site and the Site Content may contain errors.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, this Site and the Site Content are provided “as is” without guarantee or warranty of any kind including but not limited to guarantees or warranties of acceptable quality or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. You acknowledge that the functions embodied on or in the materials of this Site are not warranted to be uninterrupted or without error. LIS makes no warranty that the Site or the Site Content are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia. You and LIS submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
If part or all of any of the Terms and Conditions is illegal or unenforceable it will be severed from the Terms and Conditions and will not affect the continued operation of the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions can only be amended, supplemented or waived in writing signed, by both parties. The failure of either party to enforce, or the delay by either party in enforcing, any of its rights shall not be deemed a continuing waiver or a modification of these terms and conditions.